How to clean the screen of monitor? -BVS
—BVS, the expert on intelligent display by your side.—
Regularly clean the monitor screen to enjoy a clearer picture. There are many cleaners on the market that you can buy, but of course you can also prepare cleaners at home.
- Turn Off The Monitor.
- This is not only to prevent electric shock, but also to make it easier to see the dust and dirt on the screen.
- Wipe off the dust with dry cloth.Wipe the screen slowly around the circle without too much force. Wipe with a lint-free, non-rough cloth. It is better to use a large piece of cloth to reduce scratches on the screen.
- Spread cleaner onto the cloth. Because water droplets may cause the display to malfunction, do not spray the cleaner directly onto the screen. Instead, spray the cleaner onto a cloth. Spray a little cleaner at a time, don’t spray too much, too much cleaner will also hurt the screen.
- Wipe off dirt with cloth. Wipe the monitor around the circle, do not press directly. Don’t scratch the dirt, let the detergent slowly dissolve it.
*For difficult stains, you may need to repeat the above cleaning process multiple times.
*After cleaning, wipe off excess water.
- Dry the monitor screen. Before turning on the monitor, make sure there is no water on the screen. This will minimize the danger of water to the display parts.
Do not use a hair dryer or other drying machine to speed up the process. Let the monitor dry naturally.
Notice: Make sure your monitor is turned off and unplugged during the cleaning process. Wait until the monitor is dry before plugging it in.
Advertising Display||Game Machine Display||POS Machine||Digital Signage||ATM||KIOSK||Self-Service Terminal||Conference System||Smart Home